There are a range of gun crimes and offenses that you can be charged with. Here are some examples:
- Violations of the Uniform Firearms Act
- Possessing a weapon while on parole or probation
- Possession of illegal firearms
- Carrying a gun without proper permits
- Theft of a firearm
- Imitation gun, BB gun, airsoft gun offenses
- Juvenile possession of a weapon
What have you been charged with? Most gun charges call for stiff penalties, no matter how minor the offense. You could be facing jail time or hefty fines. No matter what kind of situation you’re in, it is highly recommended that you seek guidance from an experienced Burlington County gun charges attorney. Not sure who to turn to? We’d like to introduce you to Mark W. Catanzaro! He’s represented thousands of clients at both the State and Federal levels, which makes his legal expertise unparalleled. You want an attorney who’s compassionate to his clients, but aggressive in the courtroom. You want an attorney who sees the strength in your case, and points out the weaknesses of the prosecution. You’ll find all of this and more when you choose Mark Catanzaro as your Burlington County gun charges lawyer.
Now, what about gun permits?
When You Need Burlington County Gun Permit Lawyer…
Mark Catanzaro can take care of that as well. Gun regulations are necessary — and controversial! — but many people have been denied their permits for unjust reasons. Sometimes people have to wait a year or more just to receive their permit. If your permit has been wrongfully delayed or denied, don’t just let it slide. Meet up with a Burlington County gun permit attorney and discuss your options. Don’t let your rights be violated! A lawyer will fight for your approval and help you legally obtain your permit.
Call The Most Reliable Burlington County Gun Charges Lawyer
When you work with Mark Catanzaro, you’ll receive:
- Individual attention. You won’t feel like you’re just another case. Mr. Catanzaro will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your case and defense plan. You’ll feel cared for, listened to, and respected at all times. Your voice will be heard!
- Competitive prices. We believe that everyone deserves quality representation, which is why we keep our rates affordable.
- The best possible outcome. That’s right. Whether it’s a favorable settlement or a victory in court, you know you’ll get the best possible outcome according to your case.
Contact Mr. Catanzaro right now by calling (865) 235-4266. It’s time to speak to the gun permit lawyer Burlington County residents turn to for fierce representation!