Has your application for a gun permit in New Jersey been delayed or denied? The application process can be challenging enough, let alone if your gun permit in New Jersey gets denied! But we have good news: you do not have to fight alone. Consider the following concise article on what you can do about your gun permit.
First, often an application for a gun permit in New Jersey will be denied if the applicant has been charged with certain crimes. The Law Offices of Mark Catanzaro can help you with charges like:
- Carrying a gun without proper permits
- Possessing a weapon while on parole or probation
- Possession of illegal firearms
- Theft of a firearm
- Violations of the Uniform Firearms Act
The violations may prohibit people from obtaining a permit, but you do not have to quit. Mark Catanzaro and his team can help.
Second, as you may have read, New Jersey lawmakers are thinking about passing even tougher gun restrictions. You need to know some of these new restrictions. Otherwise, you could end up on the wrong side of the law! Some of the new changes could include:
- Magazine capacity limited to 10 rounds
- Require background checks for private gun sales
- Stricter laws for mental health professionals in reporting patients to law enforcement
- A requirement for “justifiable need”
- And many others…
“Mark is an amazing lawyer. He helped me get my life back on track. I faced an unlawful possession of a firearm. A second degree charge. He got me PTI. I won’t be getting myself into any more trouble. But Mark will be my lawyer for the rest of my life.”
As you can see, Mark Catanzaro will fight for you. Feel free to contact our office today and learn more!